Chakras are the energy circles that centres inside the human body to help in all processes. It regulates from emotions to organ processes and to the immune system. There are total seven chakras resides in the body. Starting from the base of the spine ending at the crown of your head. Each of this chakra has their own colour and vibrational frequency, and it leads to special functions, which makes you a human being.
It’s important to understand the chakras before we start defining each chakra individually. You are a human being and made of energy. All living things are made of this energy. The energy is the reason it keeps you spiritually, physically, psychologically and emotionally balanced.
‘Chakra’ the term means in Sanskrit, ‘wheel’. So according to that meaning, chakras are spinning regularly. These are the colourful wheels of energy. To the millennials, chakras are essential in life.
The topic of chakras has been originated in India first, around 1,500 B.C. Also, there is the mention of chakras in Yoga Sutras of Patanjali which is around 200 B.C.
There are seven types of chakras in a human body:
- Root: It stays at the base of the spine, and red in colour. It mainly governs survival instincts and grounding.
- Sacral: Situated in the lower abdomen, orange in colour. Generally, it governs self-worth and esteem, intuition, sexuality.
- Solar plexus: Stays at the upper abdomen, yellow in colour, controls ego and impulse.
- Heart: Situated at the centre of the chest. Green and controls spirituality and compassion.
- Throat: Stays at the throat, blue in colour and governs mostly emotion & communication.
- Third eye: Situated between the eyes, purple and controls imagination, wisdom & rationality.
- Crown: Situated at the top of the head. Colour is indigo and governs the connection with the divine beings.
The balancing of chakras:
The moment a chakra gets blocked it will create an imbalance. This will make you overactive but underactive. It has that power to throw you off balance and affect your emotional, physical, and mental state.
For example, if you are feeling unable to communicate properly, the chakra residing in your throat is imbalanced. You will feel sore or a clogged throat. Your body will indicate which part of yours is affected. Even if they are emotional, it will centre around the affected chakra.
Cleansing of Chakras:
You must restore the balance of the chakras and cleansing is necessary for that. You must let positive energy enter inside of you to drive away the negative ones. One of the processes of healing includes:
- Acupressure and acupuncture
- Conscious breathing
- Tai Chi
- Chakra meditation
This will help you balance your chakras at a higher level. There is another healing method which is the use of stones. So, get along with your chakras and try to heal yourself by the proper running of the wheels.
Take a look at our products:
- Chakra Sets – http://www.chakra-wholesale.us/products/chakra-sets/
- Chakra Jewellery – http://www.chakra-wholesale.us/products/chakra-jewellery/
- Chakra Healing Sticks – http://www.chakra-wholesale.us/products/chakra-healing-sticks/
- Chakra Reiki Pendulum – http://www.chakra-wholesale.us/products/chakra-reiki-pendulum/